Peg Solitaire with Wooden Marbles Board Game 21cm Traditional Game of Strategy
Deceptively simple but a lifetime to master, solitaire has been entertaining families for generations. This single-player brainteaser aims to capture a counter with every move until you're left with only one. This test of logic is timelessly terrific and is bound to deliver hours of fun.
The set includes 33 marbles which sit upon a circular board to create a stunning contrast between the pieces.
This is a lovely gift for anybody who enjoys a challenging puzzle.
- GAMEPLAY - The peg at the centre of the board is removed, after which all further moves are made by moving any of the remaining pegs (horizontally or vertically but never diagonally) over a neighbouring one if there is an empty hole on the other side. The peg thus passed over is then removed from the board. The game aims to remove all the pegs from the board in this way except one, which should finish in the centre hole.
- EDUCATIONAL - Supports the development of your kid's communication and social skills. Builds early knowledge of numbers, shapes and colour recognition. Teaches the values of concentration and attention.
- SPECIFICATIONS - The size of the wooden board measures approximately 21cm x 2cm making it a great to be enjoyed indoors.
- MATERIALS - High-quality natural wood. Non-toxic, durable and safe materials.
- CONTENTS - 1x wooden game board and 33 wooden marbles. Not suitable for children younger than 3 years.
We aim to dispatch your order the same day if it has been paid by 2 pm. If paid after 2 pm, it will be dispatched within the next working day.
|Standard Delivery||Express Delivery|
|UK Delivery (excluding Northern Ireland)||Free||£5.99|
|British Forces||Free||Not available|
Our standard delivery service takes usually 2-5 working days. Add an extra 1-2 days to remote areas /excluding weekends and bank holidays/ to UK mainland addresses.
The express delivery service takes usually 1-2 working days to UK mainland addresses, add an extra day to remote areas. Depending on the product the item will be shipped either by Royal Mail or another courier company.
*Please note: our delivery partners are very busy at this time of the year, therefore we are not able to guarantee a next day delivery, although we will use an express delivery service if you have opted for such.
Weekends and Bank holidays are non-working days and if your order has been dispatched on Friday by express service, it will be due for delivery on the following Monday. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a notification e-mail if you have provided an e-mail address.
We can dispatch orders to most European countries - for prices, please check each product.