Home Perfect pressure cooker in a new practical 2 in 1 version - in addition to being used as a pressure cooker, it comes with a tempered glass lid that can be used as a regular pot.
Cook healthier and faster! The most important advantage of the pressure cooker is the shortening of cooking time by 60%.
This is possible by using steam and high pressure during cooking.
As a result, the dishes retain their natural flavour, aroma and nutrients.
The additional advantages of pressure cookers are energy savings by reducing cooking time and the possibility of washing them in ordinary dishwashers.
Specifications: 7 Ltr
- Material: Stainless Steel, Thickness 0.6mm
- Capacity: 7 ltr
- Bottom: Induction capsule bottom, Thickness of 4.10 mm
- The diameter of base: 18,5 cm (on contact with heating plate)
- Maximum diameter: 21.5 cm (in the widest place excluding handles)
- Height of pot: 20 cm (without pressure cooker lid)
- Overall height: 27 cm (once with lid and handle)
- Weight: 2 kg (whole set including packaging)
- Suitable for cooking on all types of hotplates - electrical, gas, glass-ceramic and induction
- Dishwasher safe
|World-Wide Shipping:||If you are looking to send a parcel outside of the UK, take a look at this article for helpful information.|